terça-feira, 17 de junho de 2008

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind



Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.
Clementine: This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.



Clementine: You know me, I'm impulsive.
Joel: That's what I love about you.



Clementine: Let me show you something... come on...
Joel: I think I heard a crack.
Clementine: It's not gonna crack, or break, or... it's so thick!... Show me which constellations you know.
Joel: Um... oh... I don't... know any.
Clementine: Show me which ones you know!
Joel: Okay... okay... oh! There's Osidius.
Clementine: Where?
Joel: Right there... see? Sort of a swoop and a cross, Osidius the Emphatic.
Clementine: You're full of shit, right?
Joel: Nope. Osidius, right there, swoop and cross.
Clementine: Shut the fuck up!




Clementine:
Joely? What if you stayed this time?
Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
Clementine: Come back and make up a good-bye at least. Let's pretend we had one.
[Joel comes back]
Clementine: Bye, Joely.
Joel: I love you...
Clementine: Meet me... in Montauk...




3 comentários:

Inês Viseu disse...

haverá melhor filme?

Miniature Disasters disse...

Não, não há.
Haveria melhor pessoa para mo ter mostrado? Não, acho que não.

Alex disse...

Uma ligação sublime entre o que foi, o que é e o que poderia ter sido. Uma fuga ao inevitável, quanto mais fugimos mais ela se aproxima, escondida a cada esquina, a desbastar o caminho, a distorcer cada memória, a afastar-nos mais um do outro. Ver-te, cheirar-te, olhar o vazio do teu olhar e perceber que não me conheces. No meio de Descartes, de Sócrates, de Aristóteles impávidos e serenos, a assistir à minha queda, ao meu próprio suplício de Tântalo...até os meus sonhos escarnecem de mim.

Uma parte que personalizei deste meu filme predilecto.

Um grande beijo